Star Trek: Dauntless forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voice acting guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captainkirk
Admin
captainkirk

Voice acting guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Voice acting guidelines   Voice acting guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:07 pm

These are the guidelines that must be followed by everyone who wants to be a voice actor:
1. Read the character biographies and choose a character (biographies not yet released).
2. Find a good quality microphone and record the line "Captain on the bridge." (if you are volunteering for the role of the Captain, say the line "Helm, take us out.").
3. Try your best when acting, although I might accept not quite perfect acting, good acting s preferred.
4. You must be committed to the project, I don't want to kill off any characters because of anyone leaving.
That is all for now. I should have the biographies up eventually (I'm stuck with two characters), but when I'm finished I'll be sure to post them here.
Back to top Go down
https://stdauntlessforum.board-directory.net

Voice acting guidelines
Page 1 of 1